Ladies, It's Time to Get Support
Most women are wearing the wrong bra…..
At iRun our bra fitting process is just as extensive (and important) as our shoe fitting process. Your sports bra is an essential piece of equipment and we are here to help you find the right style and fit for you.
A supportive bra can help prevent breast droop……..
Wearing a sports bra while working out offers more than just great comfort, it also helps prevent irreversible damage that can lead to “sagging” breast tissue. We invite you to help minimize this damage by investing in a great fitting, quality sports bra.
It’s important to note that all breasts, no matter what size, are susceptible to damage. The best prevention is to minimize movement by providing support with a properly fitted sports bra.
6 Sports Bra Facts Worth Knowing……
- ESSENTIAL EQUIPMENT. Sports bras are as critical as performance running shoes, especially for larger-breasted women.
- GET MEASURED YEARLY. A woman’s size can change quickly due to weight loss, weight gain, pregnancy, age, and sadly, just plain gravity. A good fit will help ensure proper support.
- YOU HAVE OPTIONS. Like your running shoes, a single sports bra does not fit all shapes and sizes. Explore your options and get fitted in the right bra for you.
- MOISTURE MANAGEMENT. Keeping skin dry (especially in Texas) is critical for comfort. All of our sports bras are made from moisture-wicking fabrics that move moisture away from your body.
- ONE IS ENOUGH. Even large-breasted women do not need to wear two sports bras to achieve support. All of our C-E cup bras are designed to support and protect the full-cup woman.
- REPLACE & REJOICE. A sports bra should be replaced every 6-12 months depending on usage and frequency. Fabric and elastics break down after each wear and wash and, just like running shoes, they will stop working effectively.
We carry Enell Sports Bras too.